Friday 6 April 2012

MARMOZETS to support THE USED!

This happened like a day ago, yet somehow I missed it.


My current favourite band Marmozets (check out my review of them live the other week at http://yesthisisnoise.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/live-review-young-gunsmarmozets-24312.html) have nabbed themselves a support slot with The Used on their upcoming 4-date stint on our fair British shores.

  • 24/4 - Glasgow, King Tuts
  • 25/4 - Manchester, Ritz
  • 26/4 - Birmingham, Academy II
  • 29/4 - London, Islington Academy
I recommend that you go out to one/some/all of these. In the meantime, check out Marmozets' EP's Passive Aggressive and Vexed, and The Used's new album Vulnerable, which I'll be reviewing as soon as I get the time to listen to it good and proper.

No comments:

Post a Comment