Monday 28 May 2012

MY ONGOING SUMMER PLAYLIST - JOIN IN!

In an attempt to become slightly more interactive, more than just my usual 'I post something, you read it' routine, I have decided to make a summer playlist on Spotify so that I can share my musics for le summer, whether it be like it is now (i.e. actually sunny) or normal British summer.

Either way, subscribe to it, so I can hopefully share with you lovely people, my readers, some new music that will be added to your own summery soundtracks. And for those of you who think I just like rock, there'll be a few curveballs in there too. Mwuhahaha. Etc. It'll be ongoing, in that I'll constantly be adding stuff to it as I hear it, and please, give me some of your own suggestions - introducing new music goes both ways. x

No comments:

Post a Comment