Wednesday 13 June 2012

MOTHERPLUCKERS.

For those of you that don't know, I slappa da bass in my spare time, and at times obsessively learn Muse bass riffs. I do other stuff too, a lot of Mastodon, as one of my other favourite bands ever. And so I have decided to take on the behemoth 11-minute-long The Czar, from Crack The Skye. I've attempted it before, but it's so long that I kept forgetting... Wish me luck.

I intend to purchase a webcam of decent quality (any recommendations?) in the near future to film myself playing, to then upload onto Youtube, so watch this space. I may even have a few drinks and crack out some vocal covers too - I do a very good metal growl when I try to. I've scared the crap out of my dad when he came home to me covering  The Devil Wears Prada's Sassafrass...




UPDATE: 4:06PM - Learnt that mother. A lot of it just comes down to improv really, which is the fun part of playing bass.

No comments:

Post a Comment