Saturday 2 June 2012

SLIPKNOT? MORE LIKE SLIDAFUQISANTENNASTOHELLPKNOT?

So, this mysterious Antennas To Hell business. For those of you yet to come across this, the 'Knot have released 2 teaser/trailer type affairs, each focussing on one band member - so far, #0 (Sid), and #1 (Joey). *Disclaimer - they start REALLY loudly. Just to warns you. 










Both with the message in the description: Antennas To Hell, coming 7/17/2012 (July 17th to those of us confused by American dating systems). What is it, I hear you ask? 


I don't know.


I can think of 2 things: Corey tweeted the other day that "... I believe 7.17.12 is when the Slipknot greatest hits album drops.", so that's the most likely outcome. Or, basing things entirely on the soundtracks to the videos, some form of remix album. I'm hoping for option A, maybe with some demos n tings? Por favor. 















No comments:

Post a Comment