Friday 31 August 2012

ALBUMS, ALBUMS EVERYWAH

So, today saw an announcement from le mighty Deftones regarding...a new album, due out November 12! Excitement abounds, because I LOVE Deftones. The name's a bit of a, well, 'wtf?' moment;

Koi No Yokan

Maybe they've been to the Coldplay School Of Album Naming? But that is where I end my comparisons with them...my hatred of Coldplay is quite vehement and I don't want to tar Deftones with the same brush. 
But the point of this is to highlight an ever-growing list of albums that I'm ridiculously excited for that are due out before the end of 2012. And the nominees are:
  1. Gallows - 'Gallows'
  2. Muse - 'The 2nd Law'
  3. Biffy Clyro - 'Opposites'
  4. Rolo Tomassi - 'Astraea'
  5. The Killers - 'Battle Born'
  6. Coheed & Cambria - 'The Afterman: Ascension'
  7. Neurosis - 'Honor Found In Decay'
  8. The alleged new Queens Of The Stone Age album, which may or may not be released this year...
  9. And I'm sure, even more to be found as I get into more bands. I'm going to need a bigger iPod...

No comments:

Post a Comment