Tuesday 6 November 2012

BACK AND A LITTLE BIT DIFFERENTER THAN EVER



And thus, slightly reformatted (I challenge you to notice the difference), I'm officially back. Because I totally disappeared and shit and everyone missed me.

It's taken more than a month, but thanks to our generous neighbours here in Amposta, Catalunya, internet finally exists in the flat I currently reside in. There's been an ongoing debacle involving Orange being a useless company, so my access to t'internet has been sporadic at best in the last month and so my blogs haven't been a priority, but I can re-lavish my love and attention to them at last. 

I hope to have a handful of reviews coming in your direction - among others, singles from Marmozets and Blitz Kids, albums from The Chariot and Rolo Tomassi and my live review of Muse from their Madrid gig a couple of weeks back. 

Coming soon! And as ever, thank you for reading! x

No comments:

Post a Comment