Thursday 13 December 2012

WELL HEY THERE SOCIAL MEDIA


I'm jumping on the social media bandwagon, but only after it's just circumnavigated the globe with Ewan MacGregor and Charley Boorman. I'm slow to latch onto things.


BUT...the exciting* new thing what I done did was to create both a Twitter and Google +1 account for this here blog, and you can do up to all 3 of the following with such ease by clicking the various buttons, now at the top of each blog post;


  1. Follow the blog's Twitter @yesthisisnoise
  2. Tweet my posts
  3. +1 my posts. I'll be honest though, I haven't got the foggiest idea how Google + works. I may understand eventually. I'm treating it as a hipster Facebook. Can anyone offer an explanation on G+?
And now I must away! for there are albums that need listening to and subsequent reviews that need doing!

The irony of this post is of course that you may well read this from Twitter anyway. But please FOLLOW ME (WHOAHOHOHOOHHHHHHH)! Ten points to Gryffindor if you get that reference.


* excitement not guaranteed, although probable.

No comments:

Post a Comment