Friday 25 January 2013

UPDATE: FALL OUT BOY REUNION AND IT MIGHT BE LEGIT.

UPDATE: 26/1 - Sadly, it doesn't appear to be true. Joe Trohman took to Twitter to deny it, so we can all revert into disappointment.

I noticed that on Twitter, #FallOutBoy was trending, and I thought to myself 














Sorry, I briefly channelled Louis Armstrong for a second there.

But anyway, I found this article on PropertyOfZack, which claims that "several trusted sources" have confirmed that Fall Out Boy are only going and reuniting this year. Which, incidentally, I predicted. Except I was joking, although there were optimistic undertones. But if this is true, I will totally lose my shit because FALL OUT BOY ARE COMING BACK HOLY SHIT

I need to compose myself... But this, IF TRUE, is the most exciting thing I've heard so far this year. EVERYTHING CROSSED. Yes, even those bits.

No comments:

Post a Comment