Monday 7 January 2013

KILLSWITCH ENGAGE; NEW ALBUM TITLE, RELEASE DATE AND NEW SINGLE

Holla. All at once, KsE have announced the various important things we wanted to know ahead of the new album. Firstly, it's called Disarm The Descent, secondly it's released on April 1st, and thirdly, their new single will be out February 3rd, entitled In Due Time. How appropriate.

Vocalist Jesse Leach said that “It is with a grateful spirit that we prepare for this record’s release. From the music, to the lyrics, to the artwork, we are all proud of what we have accomplished. To me this is by far my best vocal performance, much thanks to Adam’s guidance and faith in my abilities. I am very grateful to be where I am in life, back in an amazing band with a record we are all excited for the world to hear. Thanks to all the fans for their warm welcome back and their undying love for Killswitch Engage.” (words from Metal Hammer's site)

Hells to the yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment