Wednesday 23 January 2013

MOVE OVER, SPOTIFY. A YEAR'S FREE MUSIC BECKONS...

I feel like I should have heard of this before...

Hands up, who knows what Deezer is? Ok. Those of you with your arms very much not in a vertical position, take heed. Deezer is a music streaming service, much like our venerable fave Spotify - 20 million + tracks etc - but they have just launched a year's free music subscription. A YEAR. 12 MONTHS. 

Goodbye social life. Not least of all because I can't access Spotify because my account is UK-registered and I'm not in the UK...and I don't have a Spanish card to change my deets. So hello Deezer, gissa hug. It was set to be a little obstacle in my reviews process, so it comes at a good time.

What you need to do is head over to Deezer's site, sign up and you're away. Easy peasy.




No comments:

Post a Comment