Wednesday 11 April 2012

KERRANG! AWARDS 2012: MY PREDICTIONS

It's that time again kids. The K! Awards are upon us, and this is who I'd like to see scoop the awards (although I know some won't come close)


Best British Newcomer: Marmozets (no contest in my mind)
Best International Newcomer: Kvelertak
Best Single: Cancer Bats - Old Blood
Best Album: Enter Shikari - A Flash Flood Of Colour
Best Live Band: Enter Shikari
Best British Band: Enter Shikari
Best International Band: Mastodon
Best TV Show: Being Human
Best Video Game: Skyrim
Best Film: The Skin I Live In (far too arty though. It's Spanish, for one thing)
Best Comedian: Bill Bailey
Tweeter Of The Year: Jono Yates of Blitz Kids (@jonoBLITZ)
Hottest Female: Romily Alice of Japanese Voyeurs
Hottest Male: Jared Leto of 30 Seconds To Mars
Villain Of The Year: The whole of Metallica (yes for Lulu)
Hero Of The Year: Rou Reynolds of Enter Shikari
Best Festival: Download


So maybe I may have shown a slight bias to a particular British band... It's what I think though, so... awards.kerrang.com

No comments:

Post a Comment