Wednesday 11 April 2012

VANS WARPED TOUR UK

BRING ME THE HORIZON are the first band on the bill for WTUK!


It's all going down at Alexandra Palace on November 10th, and tickets go on sale May 7th, when there'll be a load more bands revealed (although I'm sure there'll be more before then, to try and peak interest). www.vanswarpedtouruk.com is where you need to go for the very latest.


Although I won't be in the country for it (sad face), I hope it goes well enough to bring it back for 2013. It'd be good to see some international bands on the lineup, and in terms of UK bands, my thoughts drift toward You Me At Six, Kids In Glass Houses etc, but it'd be brilliant to see the smaller bands like my faves Marmozets, While She Sleeps, The Ocean Between Us, Release The Kraken... That ilk. Fingers crossed!



No comments:

Post a Comment