Thursday 10 May 2012

BIFFY, Y U SO MYSTERIOUS?

They're recording a new album, we know that much. But there's so much cloak and dagger...

First this;


















I mean, what? There's six strings, but what's with the space between them? It looks cool as though. 

Secondly, there's a mysterious video bereft of any coherence. Just sound and flashing images, kinda like some sort of dubstep orgasm. No, I don't know either. It's on their official site and I can't embed it here. Interestingly, they're doing a 24 hour live stream from the studio next week sometime, which should be good to watch. I'm up for spending all of said 24 hours in front of my computer screen (since I bought GTA: Vice City, it's all I've really been doing anyway, albeit in front of a TV)...


Lastly, you lucky people in and around Swindon will be able to go see them before they headline Download's Saturday night - the 8th of June at the Oasis Centre. I'm tempted, I'll be honest. Don't know about tickets yet though. 


x

No comments:

Post a Comment