Sunday 10 June 2012

I'M NOT IN LOVE, IT'S JUST A PHASE THAT I'M GOING THROUGH.

Thanks Enrique Iglesias. Sadly though, this post has nothing to do with Henry Churches or his general genre of music, but it is about phases, namely, phases in musical taste/preference.

I go through different phases on pretty much a weekly basis - sometimes, I'm all over Jay-Z/Kanye's Watch The Throne album (which I do love, just not for its lyrical content); other times, it's the likes of Lana del Rey, Clare Maguire, Marina & The Diamonds. Currently, it's heavy/death metal. The first time I've strayed into the death metal territory, but I have TV show Metalocalypse to thank for that, for easing me into it.


A band I've just discovered (who aren't death metal), who I've instantly fallen in love with after just one track are French metallers Gojira, who I've discovered to be epic. So I ask you readers, if you know of any good heavy metal type bands, tell me about them! Below is the song that made me fall in love with Gojira, L'Enfant Sauvage - if you've never listened to them before, hopefully you can share in my new-found love of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment