Monday 11 June 2012

THE BIG REVEAL - SLIPKNOT'S 'ANTENNAS TO HELL'

It is, as many people speculated, a greatest hits/best-of/whatever you wish to call it.


Suitably grim artwork, I'd say. But, on top of the best-of audio album, there's the (sic)nesses DVD chronicling their headlining spot at Download 2009. Tracklisting for each is as follows:
CD:
  1. (sic)
  2. Eyeless
  3. Wait And Bleed
  4. Spit It Out
  5. Surfacing
  6. People = Shit
  7. Disasterpiece
  8. Left Behind
  9. My Plague (New Abuse remix)
  10. The Heretic Anthem (live)
  11. Purity (live)
  12. Pulse Of The Maggots
  13. Duality
  14. Before I Forget
  15. Vermilion
  16. Sulfur
  17. Psychosocial
  18. Dead Memories
  19. Snuff
(sic)nesses Live From The Download Festival 2009
  1. (sic)
  2. Eyeless
  3. Wait And Bleed
  4. Get This
  5. Before I Forget
  6. Sulfur
  7. The Blister Exists
  8. Dead Memories
  9. Left Behind
  10. Disasterpiece
  11. Vermilion
  12. Everything Ends
  13. Psychosocial
  14. Duality
  15. People = Shit
  16. Surfacing
  17. Spit It Out
Well...meh. Everything there is awesome, and I might have to get (sic)nesses on its own, but I, like many 'Knot fans, have all the songs on the album, so I don't see a great deal of point in getting Antennas To Hell, except to say that I've got it...I was hoping for some oooold stuff, demos and the like. Kinda disappointed, to be honest. 

R.I.P. Paul Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment