Tuesday 17 July 2012

PUT SOMETHING HEAVY ON.

I'm not suggesting things like that chainmail you have in the wardrobe ahead of a night out in Ipswich, don't be silly. Unless of course, you are doing the aforementioned.


I am however referring to Italy's finest export since...erm...maybe just one of Italy's finest musical exports full stop, metal outfit Ready, Set, Fall!


You know how bands send you PMs on Youtube saying "hey, check out my band!" and most of the time, you don't? RSF! sent me one, but I actually watched it, and I am so glad I did, because they are bloody epic.


They have 1 EP under their belt, with an album on the way, but this is their new single Labyrinth, which is...well, brilliant. I hope they come to the UK soon, or Spain from October onward. And if they come anywhere near you, go and see them!


No comments:

Post a Comment