Sunday 22 July 2012

JUST KEEP PACKING, JUST KEEP PACKING, WHAT DO WE DO WE PACK, PACK...

Packing...it's kinda dominating my life...I'm moving house at the end of the month, so things have been a bit mad here in Chez Le Noise, so blogging time has been small. I may have also spent a lot of time watching the Tour de France. First British winner mofos! Regardless...

I made a small playlist - a song from each of the albums I've been listening to the most and keeping me sane over the mad o'le time that this has been. Bit of a mix of things in there, some metal, some more indie/poppy stuff, give it a listen and I hope you find something new you like. My personal favourite out of the lot is 1982 by Scraps (Bandcamp player below the Spotify playlist) - listen to the whole album Golden Scraps, it's wonderful quirky synthpop stuff. I heard 1982 on BBC 6 Music (who I've decided I want to work for) and apparently it's a love song for robots in films who could never get the girl. Adorable. But anyway, listen to my little selection, and hopefully you'll enjoy something from it.






No comments:

Post a Comment