Saturday 29 December 2012

AWESOME THINGS COMING IN 2013

There will be many awesome things in 2013, the majority of which are yet to be announced, but here's a comprehensive* list of the things we do know are going to happen.

New albums from;
  • Paramore; Paramore (April 9th)
  • Killswitch Engage; ? (April)
  • Queens Of The Stone Age; ? (shrugs)
  • Biffy Clyro; Opposites (January 28th)
  • Bring Me The Horizon; Sempiternal (early 2013 but unknown)
  • Animals As Leaders; ? (shrugs)
  • Everything Everything; Arc (January 14th)
  • 30 Seconds To Mars; ? (unknown but expected by summer)
Download Festival

Muse's Summer Stadium tour

Fall Out Boy reunion**

Mastodon are set to enter the studio to record the follow-up to 2011's The Hunter, but don't expect anything soon - expect another year's tour before we see a new album.

I'll add things as I come across them, but these are the main things I'm looking forward to. Of course, there are/will be tours attached to all the above new album releases, so fingers crossed for UK dates from the foreign bands.


* I'm lying. Comment below if there are any glaring omissions and I will gladly un-omit them, which is to say, add them to the list.
** I'm lying again, although I had a strange dream where it happened but I was Pete Wentz.

No comments:

Post a Comment