Tuesday 28 May 2013

DON'T LOOK...JUST KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED

This time, I'll refrain from making any "Heeeeeeeeeere's Johnny!" statements declaring how I'm back for good, daily posts etc...but I've fallen by the wayside on this, because I've been busy, inbetween working and travelling, so I've just not had the time nor motivation to write in a while. 

But, my stint in Spain comes to an end in mere days...and while I'm not gonna go from busy to zombic stupor, I will have time to re-gather myself and get writing again. 

In the works then, are reviews for the new Queens Of The Stone Age album ...Like Clockwork, which hits all good shops (or doormats, if you've pre-ordered it) on Monday June 3rd, Kvelertak's Meir and a long-time-nearly-finished piece on Bring Me The Horizon's latest effort Sempiternal

There may also be some more pieces coming from sources that aren't me, including some smaller festivals and Jack Daniels' JD Roots programme regarding these festivals.

So, with everything above in mind, I will leave you with the oddly appropriate opening line to the first track on QOTSA's new record - "Don't look...just keep your eyes peeled"


No comments:

Post a Comment